Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally back to typing!

I broke my little finger on my left hand on Easter Sunday morning and spent six weeks with various splints on that hand. One handed typing is not the way I want to keep up with blogging. Finally able to take a shower without a plastic bag over that hand and now I'm getting back on track with my cleaning. Hope to get back to my beading in the next week or so. I've got at least five ornament patterns waiting for me - beads and all. Rebecca Hubbard gave me two ornament trees for my birthday/retirement and I need to get something on them - like that's the only excuse!
I got the latest Monkeewrench novel and couldn't stop reading until I had finished it. The FBI has recruited the computer geeks to help them find the persons responsible for a series of murder videos posted on the Web. Soon the Minneapolis police detective Leo Magozzi and Gino Rolseth have a bride in the river whose death is being shown on YouTube. There are some character changes that I'm not sure about. Guess I'll have to wait for the next book.
We were lucky enough to attend an author event that the library sponsored for their book clubs with Craig Johnson. What a fabulous afternoon that was! He's so easy to talk to and tells such a great story. Harry found the newest book at a half-price bookstore - three weeks ahead of the release date!!! We've all gobbled it up. Love Dog, Vic, Henry, Ruby, Lucian and all the others. Wish we didn't have to wait a year for the next book

No comments: