Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm using Google Docs to write this a...

I'm using Google Docs to write this article.  I like some of the templates and tools but confess to getting rather confused about a few things - I tried the calendar template for a photo calendar but I'm not sure about all of the settings so the pages didn't all look the same.  I'd like to work on that some more.  I do a monthly calendar of my work schedule for my mom and my sister with phone numbers so they know how to find me during work.  I'm new to spreadsheets - and that's an understatement.  My sister helped me set up an excel spreadsheet for my delica beads so I know what I already have and don't buy something I don't need. I wish I'd had that when I was cross stitching for my floss.  I can see where these tools would be great for people who don't want to spend the money for office - it was expensive when we bought it for home several years ago.

No comments: