Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thing #19

I found the Web 2.0 awards list to be less confusing than Recipes for Success. I loved that Delicious was the #1 bookmarking site. I had used Lulu in the past. One of the email groups I belong to is about beading and one of the women has several of her books there. I liked that I could download the book instead of waiting for it to be delivered in the mail. I'm very impatient! I looked at the photo calendar possibilities here and didn't think the price was bad. My sister has a Snapfish account and did a calendar of our dog for my mom last year. I've got several ideas knocking around in my head.
I also signed up for the iFood.tv site - it's #3 in the Food category. Hey, how cool is this - Blogger has autosaved my draft three times since I started writing. iFood.tv is a great site but not one to be viewed at a public service desk since you need the sound up. I like being able to select which food I want to watch being created. I've bookmarked many food blogs with tons of photos but every now and again it's nice to see the way various cooks put things together.
It's interesting to see the way my personal life is aiding my work life.

No comments: