Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Keeping up to date

I can't believe that we are already into week 6! This is going faster than I thought. Thanks to Jason Kaspar I have added a RSS feed to my blog. This was especially a learning experience since I did it incorrectly to begin with and had to quickly learn how to delete. Now I just have to discover more areas of interest with RSS feeds to add.

Jason was the one who taught me about delicious several months ago when I discovered that he had tons of web address on his delicious account, mainly to use for school, but I was impressed. I love the fact that I can discover a site at home, add it to my delicious and then bring it up at work - or the other way around. I'll be exploring more on the Technorati front later this week. I played with the Generator website. I could spend hours there. I love the Wordle and want to work with it a little more but I'm not sure about signing up for yet more online accounts. I have trouble remembering passwords as it is - I've got them for Crocs, Fire Mountain Gems, Amazon UK and more - I need a book!

1 comment:

Bea said...

Passwords... *sigh* they are troublesome, arent' they?

I keep a copy of my passwords in my safe deposit box, so my family can get into my accounts after I'm gone, and let all my "E-Friends" know how things are.